mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3508 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male mikeyt3
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Bibletime for KDE 1

Hi,
I am running an old computer with Corel Linux ver 2 and KDE 1. I would like to put Bibletime on it. I was wondering if anyone out there had a Bibletime 0.2 and the Sword packages for KDE1 that they could send me or tell me where to get them? Either .deb or tar.gz
Thanks,
Mike
[Jan 11, 2008 8:34:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male tzefanyah
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Bibletime for KDE 1

Hello Mike,

How old is your computer? The reason why I am asking is that Mepis Linux has an excellent distro for older computers called antiX. That way you could have software more updated and working on older PCs.

God bless,

tzefanyah
[Nov 15, 2008 4:23:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread