mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
Post new Thread
Author
This topic has been viewed 7133 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Male Graeme
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused SwordReader for PPC

Is SwordReader for PPC a dead project or is it still active?
[Jul 4, 2007 7:17:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dtrotzjr
Developer

USA
Re: SwordReader for PPC

Its alive :-) A few of us just performed some basic CPR on the project and we are happy to announce its getting its life back.
--
David Trotz
----------------------------------------
--
In Christ,
David Trotz
[Dec 28, 2007 3:49:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    dtrotzjr    dtrotzjr    dtrotz_jr@hotmail.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male sonwon
Stranger

Looks dead?

I hope to revive it!

Any help or interest out there?

SonWon
[Jul 2, 2008 10:30:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

The last SVN commit to SwordReader was yesterday, so, no, not dead.
[Jul 2, 2008 11:21:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Jesse
Stranger

China
applause Re: SwordReader for PPC

Is there any way to work with the fonts? Neither the English nor the Chinese is showing up clearly on my Samsung i780 (320 x 320 QVGA).

I would *LOVE* to have the Chinese texts working since I use them a lot, but have some problems (beside font clarity) with both CUVsimplified and NCVsimplified.

1.) Word wrap does not work at all in the NCV (my preferred text), forcing me to scroll back and forth to get the whole verse...seriously annoying!

2.) Wrapping works in the CUV, but there are spaces between all the characters, making serious reading difficult.

Cheers to whoever is working on this stuff!
[Dec 27, 2008 7:23:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male elgar
Stranger

Hello, everyone,

it seems that sword reader for PPC did died. I've installed it today. It has many of good features, but unfortunately works very unstable (especially after trying to look up a strong definition. It freezes and I have to soft reset the device. I am using HTC HD2 with windows mobile 6.5. Does anyone have a solution for this?
[May 17, 2010 8:16:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male qduaty
Stranger

Confirmed, Strongs don't work and they need to be typed in manually. It seems to be a problem with the animation - it does not stop when the popup disappears.
[Sep 12, 2010 1:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jarinahpel

pakistan

A few of us just performed some basic CPR on the project and we are happy to announce its getting its life back.

Agreed
[Sep 14, 2013 1:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread