mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10237 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male jonatan
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Loading BBL bible format in MacSword

Hi,

I'm new using MacSword. I found a very great program! I've read that is compatible with e-Sword project for Windows. However, I see MacSword modules have SWD extension but e-Sword modules (RV60 for instance) have BBL extension.

How do I load e-Sword downloaded modules into MacSword? I'm interested in RV60, concretely.

Very thanks in advance!

Jonatan
[Feb 23, 2007 1:09:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male davidbbell
Regular

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Loading BBL bible format in MacSword

Hi,

I'm new using MacSword. ... How do I load e-Sword downloaded modules into MacSword?

Greetings,

First of all, please realize that MacSword and the whole Sword project is completely independent from e-Sword. There is no way to get the modules from e-Sword to work directly within MacSword. Having said that, however, there are ways to convert the content, but it is not exactly for beginners. There is a thread in this forum (Module making) that deals with how to get access to the content of e-Sword modules. From there, the tools behind MacSword can be used to convert the content to the *.swd file you need.

As of now, the Spanish Bible Society has not given permission to make a RV60 module. Frankly I wonder about many modules on e-Sword. There is a lot of content there that seems to be under copyright and other programs (like OLB) require you to pay for the licence.

Write me personally and I can mention several options you can look into.

David
david.bell [arroba] bluebottle.com
[Feb 28, 2007 11:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    davidandmaribel [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread