mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3014 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Male mrigdon
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Help Installing

I am looking at this and considering wanting to install this and setup a web driven resource, similar to unbound.biola.edu or even the crosswire utility. We are a university and I want to create this as a resource for students including different modules etc, and I was wondering if there is a way to set this up on IIS on a Windows Based web server, or if I can really only create the web driven resource on a Linux server, I do have a linux server but dont have a ton of knowledge of how it works. Also, do you recommend if I have to use a Linux server, is there a free OS for linux I can use instead of redhat because the redhat server i am running is running a critical app that I do not want to mess with if I dont have to. Thanks

Matt
[Feb 6, 2007 12:10:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread