mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3228 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male pedeveaux
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Options Menu Not Working

I am running MacSword 1.2.1b on a 1.33 GHz PowerBook G4. At some point I lost the ability to see the morphological codes and Strong's numbers in MacSword. I also can no longer display parallel translations. All of the items in my Options menu are grayed out except for the make text bigger and smaller and the variants item. The fly out menu on the variants is also grayed out.
These options all worked for me earlier, but now nothing.

I have the StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew, and the Robinsons morphology modules installed as well as the tagged KJV and WHNU.

Is there some option or installation configuration I am missing?
[Nov 10, 2006 12:10:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male pedeveaux
Stranger

United States
Re: Options Menu Not Working

I somehow got this back working. I right clicked on the toolbar, clicked the "customize toolbar" item and dragged the module item to the toolbar. This apparently did something that now allows me to see the morphological codes and access those other options. It makes sense for being able to do parallel texts but the not for the other options.
Looks like a bug in program.
[Nov 13, 2006 7:26:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male hoshi411
Regular

Japan
Re: Options Menu Not Working

I am having a similar problem I think.

For some reason when I try selecting things in the options menu the browser loses most of it's functionality and color etc.

I tried putting some stuff on the menu bar like you suggested but nothing happened. Still have the same annoying problem.

I posted a more detailed explanation of this problem to this forum under a new thread
[May 2, 2008 6:09:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread