mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4669 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male slaveofone

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
xml2gbs made files instead of module

I took a validated OSIS document and ran xml2gbs on it, but it created some .bdt, .dat, and .idx files instead of a module...

Not sure what to do at this point... do I need to do something with my .conf file to tell sword about these files? Should I use a different program instead of xml2gbs to create the module? I've read that osis2mod is not up to snuff yet with anything other than a bible and this is more than a bible--a lot more.
[Jul 7, 2006 6:30:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male slaveofone

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: xml2gbs made files instead of module

Okay, I figured out a few things....

xml2gbs makes genbooks, not bibles. I had my .conf and my .xml coded for bibles and not genbooks. That's fixed and the module now opens in my Bibletime in the books area.

But!!!!!

I've got a whole bunch of stuff coded and none of it is appearing anywhere...like it doens't even exist... What am I missing?

I put "canonical" to "false" = is that my problem? I really have no idea why nothing is showing up...

Help?
[Jul 7, 2006 8:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread