mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5149 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male tarvid
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Gospel of Thomas - Sword module?

I've been working through the Gospel of Thomas at http://www.gospelthomas.com/ with gnomesword along side.

I may be working through other non-canonical writings in the future and it would be helpful to me to have them in the same framework.

Anyone else have similar urges? I'd rather work with other people than my personal follies.
[Apr 16, 2006 8:21:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dl5hall

USA
Re: Gospel of Thomas - Sword module?

There is a module category of "Cult/Unorthodox/Questionable" that it could be placed in.
[Apr 17, 2006 7:11:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    dl5hall [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male slaveofone

Re: Gospel of Thomas - Sword module?

Long term, what Sword needs is a Gnostic module set. The Gospel of Thomas would go in it. But at least get Thomas into a module on its own. It shouldn't take long. It's very short. I look forward to it.

---------------------------------------------------
currently working to put E.W. Bullinger's Companion Bible into OSIS
[Jun 27, 2006 9:46:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread