mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4370 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male ted

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
problems with creating a modul

Hi every one

i'm new in this forum and i'm a beginner to make modules.

i've installd the sword module creater and will make a zText modul from a ThML document.

but it didn't create the .bsz, .bsv and .bzz files. it create only the .bdt , .dat, .idx files.

my question now is:

what is wrong?
what did i wrong?

thanks
ted
[Dec 13, 2005 9:22:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Re: problems with creating a modul

The program you're using (xml2gbs or something like that, I assume) is for creating GenBook modules from OSIS or ThML files. It doesn't know the structure of Bibles. Furthermore, ThML isn't really very well suited to encoding Bibles, so we have no intention of creating a ThML to Bible module converter. In general, we plan no future support of ThML. It's nothing against CCEL, we just prefer OSIS since it's a bit more precise in the ways that importers require.
[Dec 18, 2005 3:47:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ted

Re: problems with creating a modul

Thank's for your anwser.

I got it. i us the osis2mod.exe and it works.

i wish you a blessed Xmas

ted
[Dec 23, 2005 8:58:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread