mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7511 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male dl5hall

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Calvin's Commentaries

I created a module for Calvin's Commentaries and sent it off to the Sword people over a year ago (closer to 2yrs) and it has never been posted.

The Text came from CCEL and is fine for redistribution. If anyone is interested in this module let me know. Its 18MB large and I do not have an ftp site so I'm not sure the best way to distribute it. Any ideas?

From the "About" text for this module:

Features of this Module:

Introductory sections.

The introductory sections such as dedications and "The Argument" are not tied to a specific verse. This material can be viewed by selecting chapter/verse of "0:0". The "Argument" is usually found at 1:0. For example, "Romans 0:0, or Genesis 1:0". Due to size, some of this material may be included at chapter 1 verse 1.

Footnotes.

Textual footnotes can be viewed by turning on the Footnotes option. The footnotes have been placed in the text, written in italics, within square brackets "[ ]".

Harmony of the Law.

These volumes are organized topically, centered around the Ten Commandments. To better facilitate following the original order, navigation links were added for the 'Prev' and 'Next' pages of a given topic.

- Dave
dl5hall@netscape.net
[Oct 14, 2005 8:30:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    dl5hall [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Aaron
Stranger

Re: Calvin's Commentaries

Dave sent me a copy of this module and it is wonderful. Why isn't this available as a download?
[Jul 11, 2006 9:49:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male agredam
Stranger

Hello, Sir. Is it possible for you to send me that commentary. This is my email address:[don't post email addresses -ed.].
Thank you very much indeed!
Blessings
Mario
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Osk at May 19, 2008 2:57:55 PM]
[May 18, 2008 8:31:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

This module was never posted by CrossWire because it did not conform to our standards for markup and module conversion. Another conversion of Calvin's Commentaries (which does conform to our standards) is currently in testing and available via our beta repository.
[May 19, 2008 2:56:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread