mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8070 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male superkc9
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
mod2osis

Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to get mod2osis to work. Seems like I've done it before a long time ago but since have forgotten. The only posts I came across on the forum (or on the internet for that matter) say just to put it the home directory for sword. I've done that and no matter what I type in it comes up with an error saying it can't find the module. I've tried everything I can think of (including the path, moving mod2osis, etc), and nothing works. Could you please help. Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

Jesus is Lord!
[Aug 5, 2005 9:51:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rlrandallx
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: mod2osis

usage: mod2osis.exe <modname>

If "mod2osis.exe KJV" does not work, try:
"mod2osis.exe KJV > kjv.osis" and look in "utils" directory for "kjv.osis" file.

In His Grace,
Robin
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Osk at May 27, 2007 10:00:47 PM]
[May 27, 2007 7:39:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread