mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4832 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male hellings
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Commentary Introductions

In attempting to test some modules for Bibletime-1.5rc1 I realized that I do not know how to try and bring up book and chapter introductions in a commentary window. I have tried entering a reference like "Matthew 10:0" but I cannot seem to cause the typing to be accepted as input by Bibletime. What am I missing? Am I just missing how to enter the the reference, does Bibletime not support introductions in that manner, or is there something else I'm completely missing?

Thanks!
[Jun 13, 2005 10:51:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jansorg
Developer

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Commentary Introductions

BibleTime does not yet support that. I'm sorry that I can't give a more detailed time schedule, but I don't think it will make it into 1.5.

Joachim
[Jun 13, 2005 5:24:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread