mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5126 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Rohan
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
KJVlite

Hi,
I have recently upgraded my OS and having reinstalled sword I can't find KJVlite, which was a version of the KJV without the strongs tags. I used to find this convenient, does anyone have a copy of it, or can it be put back on the site?
regards
Rohan
[May 29, 2005 5:53:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Smurf
Regular

Re: KJVlite

Since you do not have an email address in your profile, drop me one and I will send you the Lite KJV files. I also use this instead of the regular. smile
[May 30, 2005 10:50:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dmsmith
Regular

USA
Re: KJVlite

You can find a KJVlite at www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006

You can also find a lite ESV at www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/esv
[Oct 17, 2006 10:00:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread