mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5212 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male Shamgar
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rose Requested Changes - Chapter verse & Cut/paste returned

Requested Changes - Chapter/verse & Cut/paste returned. I would like to see the option of having the Chapter and verse returned when you cut/paste from the text. It is very annoying to have to type in the Chapter and verse each time. Also, I would request the ability to cut the chapter and verse from the search window be returned also.
[Mar 25, 2005 11:37:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male crosswire.w.micmurphys
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Requested Changes - Chapter verse & Cut/paste returned

I think the whole Copy / Paste mechanism could stand some work. I would like to see that the standard Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V do a standard copy and paste into other programs. This should copy whatever is on screen (meaning chapter and verse numbers would be copied or not based on whether they were currently showing on screen).
I'd also like to see Ctrl + L take the cursor to the "Address Bar" where you can type in the verse reference that you want to see. This comes from Firefox and Internet Explorer where Ctrl + L takes the cursor to the Address bar so you can enter the URL that you wish to go to. Thanks.
[Jul 30, 2006 5:35:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread