mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12887 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Male hamletmun
Stranger

Argentina
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New World Translation - NWT

Who is working for

(English) New World Translation?
(Spanish) Traduccion del Nuevo Mundo?
(Korean) 신세계역?

Any other languages??

Here you can find a Korean program that contains NWT in English and Korean.
http://wbible.incyzon.co.kr/
[Feb 7, 2005 4:46:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    hamletmun    hamletmun    16821252    hamletmun@hotmail.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ebgd7
Regular

confused Re: New World Translation - NWT

Who is working for

(English) New World Translation?
(Spanish) Traduccion del Nuevo Mundo?
(Korean) 신세계역?

I do not know if someone is working on it. The english version in html is readily available on the official website www.watchtower.org. I've created program that converts raw html pages downloaded from the site into .imp and .osis files that could be imported into Sword BUT I'm not willing to share it until the legal situation is clear.
If You'll get the official approval from the copyright owner then there should be no problem with that. Otherwise... well legal problems is the last thing I'm looking for.

The program I've build was done for my own purpose and was not distributed to anyone thus not violating any copyright laws. The resulting module also was not distributed - and will not be distributed unless the permission is given by the copyright owner.
[Feb 7, 2005 7:09:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male gartuz
Stranger

Re: New World Translation - NWT

Hola yo quiero saber si existe un manual o una manera de traducir texto para convertirlo a un modulo de estos.

Yo estoy tratando de convertir los modulos de e-sword para que puedan leerse en Sword. Yo tengo el texto plano y tengo un archivo xml pero a partir de ahí no se que más hacer.
[Dec 18, 2008 3:21:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male gichurch
Regular

We should not discuss sharing or creating modules with content which is under copyright. Not sure whether the Watchtower translation is, but it seems to me it is.
[Dec 19, 2008 2:26:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male hoshi411
Regular

Japan

"We should not discuss..."

PHARISEE!
[Jun 8, 2009 7:29:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jonmmorgan
Regular

"We should not discuss..."

PHARISEE!

Christians should obey the law of the land unless a higher law overrules it. I don't like copyright law as it is, but that doesn't give me permission to discuss activities that are potentially in breach of copyright on someone else's forum unless I have a very good reason to think they aren't.
[Jun 9, 2009 3:50:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread