mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3997 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male csonni
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Crashing

Quite often now, when starting up MacSword and double-clicking a commentary, etc., the app will crash (unexpectedly quit). Is this a bug? I am operating OS 10.3.5 on my G3 Powerbook. I do periodic maintenance as well.
[Oct 11, 2004 4:46:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male willThimbleby
Stranger

Re: Crashing

csonni, Definetly a bug. :) Can you send me (macsword@macsword.com) the crash reports when this happens, and also any other info you think might help.

Also look in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter there should be a MacSword.crash.log. This would be very helpful.

thanks --Will
[Oct 18, 2004 2:09:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male darren

United States of America
Re: Crashing

Does it have something to do with the access permissions for that module? See this thread for a discussion of a similar problem:

MacSword Help
[May 2, 2005 5:11:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    darrenoh [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread