mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5025 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Mark4

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
re: no acceptable cc found in path

Hello

I'm using mandrake 9.2 and Gnome desktop I've downloaded "gnomesword2-2.0.0.tar.gz" and the "pkgconfig-0.15.0.tar.gz" everything is fine until I use this command ./configure and I get this error = no acceptable cc found in path. What do I need and where to I find it in order to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance
Mark4
[Oct 9, 2004 9:04:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male RevJack

Re: re: no acceptable cc found in path

I think that if you go to [urlhttp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distribut...ficial/10.0/contrib/i586/[/url] and download and install the gcc and gcc++ files, that will fix your issue.
[Oct 17, 2004 6:18:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male RevJack

Re: re: no acceptable cc found in path

Oops! That was for Mandrake 10.0. Sorry about that.
[Oct 17, 2004 6:20:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread