mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4199 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male kb2qzv
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
BT and sword from CVS, first impression...

First of all I have tried both CVS versions on my fresh (2 days old) installation of Fedora Core 2.
Installtion of BT and sword presented no problems:
./autogen.sh
./usrinst.sh
make
su
make install
make install_config
make register
-> for sword,
and
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
su
make install
-> for Bibletime CVS version.

BT: search dialog lacks maximize, minimize function. I had to manually (with a mouse) resize its window to see more.

Installmgr: progress bar wouldn't move showing value of 0%. Installation of modules from crosswire was succesful and fully operational. The window with progress bar dissapeared giving no indication of a succesfull completion of operation.

I'll write more once I get to know better.

would anyone know how to install the bibletime-i18n from CVS?

thanks
Benedictwink
----------------------------------------
regards,
Benedict.
[May 21, 2004 12:12:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dowens76
Regular

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: BT and sword from CVS, first impression...

The two issues mentioned above are resolved in recent versions of BT (checking with BT 2.9.1).
[Aug 17, 2012 10:54:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread