mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4250 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male fisher_price
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Multiple Crossreference ToolTipping in Commentaries don't seem to work

There seems to be an issue with multiple crosslinks in commentaries in bibletime. I have versio 1.4, and when there's a multiple cross reference like "Zec 3:8; Isa 4:2; Jer 23:5; 33:15" only the first cross reference is displayed in the tool tip.

Is this a bug in the program, something wrong with my installation, or is it a known issue to be resolved in the future ?
[May 18, 2004 1:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dowens76
Regular

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Multiple Crossreference ToolTipping in Commentaries don't seem to work

Usually a single link goes with a single reference. Simply hover over the link that you want to check, and it will show the text of the reference in the mag window.

If anyone still has a problem with this, let us know what module and where, and I will look into it.
[Aug 17, 2012 10:57:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread