mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4207 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male mof
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Free Accented Stephen's and Scrivener's NT

Hello,

I thought I would let you know that I have created a Web site for some accented greek NT's I did finished last year. They are based upon the Robinson/Pierpont texts but I have added all the diacritical
marks (accents). I hope some of you might convert them for Sword.

Yours in Christ

mof
[Sep 20, 2004 2:15:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mof
Stranger

Re: Free Accented Stephen's and Scrivener's NT

oops the address is http://greekmuse.topcities.com
greekmuse.topcities.com
[Sep 20, 2004 2:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Brett
Regular

Re: Free Accented Stephen's and Scrivener's NT

Are you offering this at another site since this link is no longer good? Did someone from 'the project' contact you regarding using this material?

In Christ,
Brett
[Nov 10, 2004 4:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread