mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5376 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male dschaller
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Font Question

I don't get any accents or breathing marks in the Greek text of Byz or TR. Is this because they're not available with these texts or because I don't have some font installed properly? (I haven't tried any Hebrew modules yet to see if vowel pointing shows.) I am running BT 1.4.1 with Debian Linux.
[Sep 18, 2004 7:06:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jansorg
Developer

Re: Font Question

I think that only the WHNU module has accents in the text.
You also need a good font with the accents in, i.e. Code2000, the SIL greek font or Cyberbit Bitstream.

Joachim
[Sep 18, 2004 11:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male byard
Stranger

Re: Font Question

This is a feature request. (sorry I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread).

I have given an Itouch to a muslim friend who is visually impaired. He can read The bible easier on the itouch. However the maximum font needs to be jumped up to 24 or 26 to really be effective Please consider
[Jun 10, 2011 9:38:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread