mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5383 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male evangelinux
Regular

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Sword Project On NewsForge

Check out the article "GNU Believers" on the front page of NewsForge !

Don
[Aug 27, 2004 2:02:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male CIB
Stranger

Re: Sword Project On NewsForge

Thanks Don. This is an excellent article with lots of good links. I am sort of new to Linux and didn't even know that there are so many Christian efforts in this area.

Cristiansmile
[Aug 28, 2004 6:32:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male evangelinux
Regular

USA
Re: Sword Project On NewsForge

Glad to know you found it useful. I learn a great deal from the folks who respond as well. Another benefit is the chance to help people get involved in various projects. You just never know what you might be able to do.

I've discovered quite a few developers who have been looking for a project to help out with, but didn't know where to find them. Some have gone through the Freely Project to discover a project to get involved with. It's really cool to be able to help. I hate I can't write code, but I can write articles about folks who write code.

It's a way to give back to a community that's given me so much. I'm fixin to start ramblin'. :) Thanks for the encouragement as well.

Don
[Sep 1, 2004 4:57:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread