mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3857 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male Brett
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Portable Preferences

I believe I used to be able to take my preferences with me although my memory isn't that great. I believe I learned how in some doc on a previous Sword CD but I can't find the info now. Is there a way that I can take my preferences with me on a floppy or additional CD so that I don't have to spend time changing for each study session?

Please help.

Thanks for a great program!
Brett
[Aug 27, 2004 12:35:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Brett
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Portable Preferences

I figured out one way to do this. I just edit the '.conf' files in the CD's root and reburn the CD with the modified files. If someone knows an easier way, please post. If anyone want more specifics on what I did, post in this thread and as soon as I see your post, I'll try to write something up.

Peace in Him,
Brett
[Sep 3, 2004 8:36:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread