mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4074 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Brett
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Bible Tree

I'd like to request a tree on the left (or right) to be able to quickly navigate to verses with a mouse.

Thanks for everything!
Brett
[Aug 27, 2004 12:22:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Brett
Regular

smile Re: Bible Tree

The Bible tree is the easiest type of mouse navigation I have found in Bible software.

The ability to navigate the Bible from the keyboard is good too, even better for some users.

I haven't found a way to navigate solely from the keyboard in Sword unless I missed something.

Both ways would be optimal to facilitate ease of use for both expert keyboard users and beginners (like me) on the mouse.

Any chance of having one of both of these features?

Thanks,
Brett
[Feb 24, 2005 3:20:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dnipro
Regular

Re: Bible Tree

The navigation inside the text is not easy. we could have few possibility in addition to the combo box : the arrow down for the next up for the previous vers and right for the next chapter and left for the previous chapter. And navigation at the last chapter of a book to the fist vers of the fist chapter of the next book !
----------------------------------------
=============================================
Christian radio and television portal
http://www.e-radiotv.org/en
[Apr 19, 2005 2:51:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread