mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3988 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male cwotoddgood
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Module Problems

Good Evening Group!

I need some help with a new install of Bibletime from the rpm packages on a SuSE 9.1 system.

I installed three rpm packages: (1) bibletime-1.4.1-1.suse9.1.i586.rpm, (2) bibletime-i18n-1.4.1-1suse9.1.i586.rpm, and (3) sword-1.5.7-1.suse9.1.i586.rpm.

However, when I try to execute the "Sword Configuration-BibleTime>Install/Update Modules" with a source location of [Remote] Crosswire and a target location of /home/todd/.sword/ and select the kjv module (from the list of available modules) the software crashes after about 35% of the module is downloaded.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Kindest Regards,
Todd Good
[Aug 26, 2004 6:44:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male CIB
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Re: Module Problems

Hi Todd,

Sorry I am not sure what the problem is with the way you are trying to install the modules, but I have a suggestion:

Try to just download the *.zip module and unzip it in /home/todd/.sword. This worked for me.

Cristian
[Aug 28, 2004 6:25:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread