mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 607 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male jimspace

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Crash issue

Hi, I'm using an iPhone 5S.

I tried to install the Bible Orthodox Jewish Brit Codesh, and while it said it installed, it was not on my Bible list. So I refreshed the Crosswire Bible list and it crashed. Opening the Crosswire file makes it crash again. Closing PocketSword does not help.
[Jun 9, 2014 8:34:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Crash issue

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! Perhaps you could try going into the Settings app & scrolling all the way down until you find the PocketSword section & resetting PocketSword from there? See if that helps?

Alternatively, when you're in the Downloads section of the app, swipe across "CrossWire" (from right to left) and delete it. Then tap on the icon in the top right corner & refresh the Source List.

I hope that helps? Thanks, ybic
Nic. :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Sep 25, 2014 3:03:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jimspace

applause Re: Crash issue

Hi niccarter,
Thank you, deleting the Crosswire module and refreshing the resource list resolved that crash issue. cool
[Sep 25, 2014 6:09:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Great to hear! :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Sep 25, 2014 7:02:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male bvahedy

Nic, on ipad2 IOS 8.1. Pocketsword 1.4.6 the module maintainer is not working, it doesn't present the page with an IP address to download your own Bible. Can you confirm this? Thx!
[Nov 1, 2014 8:00:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread