mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 746 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Male cedarmoose

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile default session not working

Every times I open my Eloquent it does not remember my default session
How can I save it for good?
thanks
[Jul 25, 2013 4:33:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: default session not working

Choose "Save as default session" from the menu.

Cheers,
Manfred
[Jul 25, 2013 10:33:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cedarmoose

I did several times . If I don't close the software it works but not if I close it or close my laptop . Next time I boot it does not remember my default session
[Jul 25, 2013 3:07:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

What's the version you are using?

Manfred
[Jul 26, 2013 8:58:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cedarmoose

version 2.4.4/2295
[Jul 26, 2013 2:38:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Can you not use the latest version 2.4.8 (I believe) it is?

Manfred
[Jul 27, 2013 8:02:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cedarmoose

I am having the last version AFAIK even the software says so
[Jul 27, 2013 10:34:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cedarmoose

But searching a little more brought me to the version you've mention 2.4.8 which I've download and it looks like it solves the problem. Thanks
[Jul 27, 2013 11:23:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male diasozo
Stranger

Can you not use the latest version 2.4.8 (I believe) it is?

-> I'm using the latest version 2.4.8. but It's same.

Manfred

[Sep 5, 2014 8:39:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread