mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 810 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male profhoff
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Auto importing translations

I downloaded the AND Bible to a new Android tablet. Afterward I was taken to a page where I could download Bible translations. I chose the KJV and it installed properly, but I could not get back to the same page to select other translations. I've downloaded them separately as zip files but this does not get them installed. I read something to the effect that the application itself should provide a path to select other translations etc., but if that capability is available in AND Bible I find it extremely well hidden. What's worse is that on my previous (cheapo) minitablet I was able to load the three translations I want with no.hassle.
[Jul 21, 2013 4:06:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female joleyjames123
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Auto importing translations

Can you tell me where you download Bible ?
[Sep 18, 2013 6:42:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread