mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5410 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Female JoGirl
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
ios 7 is coming

I hear that ios 7 will be a major change and should show up sometime in the early fall. Will PocketSword need a lot of work to make it compatible? Is the plan to release a new version of PocketSword soon after ios 7 is released? Thanks for any comments.
[Jul 17, 2013 4:26:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: ios 7 is coming

I am successfully running PocketSword on my iPad running the latest beta of iOS 7. I can confirm that it does work well, however it could do with some tweaks to match more of the look & feel of iOS 7!

My priority is my new job right now, which I started a week ago. Once that is more under control I will be looking at making some tweaks to the app to make it fit more with the "look and feel" of iOS 7, but you can rest easy knowing that the app still works great on the current beta. :)

Thanks for your question and concern. :)
ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jul 19, 2013 7:26:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female kdubois
Stranger

Nic,

Just wanted you to know how much I (and am sure many, many others!) appreciate PocketSword and all the work you've done on it. Will be praying for you in your transition in your job ~ Colossians 1:9-14.

ysic,
Karen
[Jul 19, 2013 8:03:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your message and prayers. They are very much appreciated. :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jul 19, 2013 8:56:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female JoGirl
Stranger

USA

Nic,
That is reassuring to hear! I was a little concerned since I use your app daily and would have missed it greatly given the changes with ios 7. Most of my other third party apps I can live without.

As others have said, I, too, appreciate all the work and thought you have put into making PocketSword readily available and many modules along with it. God Bless!
[Jul 20, 2013 6:07:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread