mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2613 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male hkwebtech

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Paragraphs markup are not properly shown in pocketsword

I had a bible Rawtext module with codes <br> and <p></p>. The paragraphs are properly displayed in Eloquent but not in PocketSword. PocketSword just ignore the markup and show the text by line.
[May 6, 2013 2:39:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Paragraphs markup are not properly shown in pocketsword

Hi there,

Where did you acquire the module from? Or did you create it yourself? Could you pass it on to me via email and I can take a look at it? But, how does it display in other apps, like Xiphos?

Thanks,
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[May 7, 2013 6:05:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male karl
Regular

I had a bible Rawtext module with codes <br> and <p></p>.

It is inconsistent to have a module whose configuration claims to be Rawtext but whose content nonetheless contains markup elements like <br> and <p>. Either the configuration is wrong, that it should be ThML or OSIS, or the content is wrong, and should not contain such elements.

That Eloquent shows paragraph separation is actually a bug, because Eloquent must have ignored the configuration directive in favor of having detected the elements, which is not exactly proper. Convenient in this one case, perhaps, but nonetheless wrong.
----------------------------------------
Project Admin, Xiphos
[May 8, 2013 4:26:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    karlkleinpaste    karlkleinpaste [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male hkwebtech

thanks. the problem solved now. I forgot to put proper entry in conf file. thanks for advice.
[May 10, 2013 1:46:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread