mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 983 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male crenz

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Colors for highlighting

Thanks for the great work on PocketSword. I have a small request regarding highlighting colors: I would appreciate a choice of lighter colours that keep the text more readable. E.g. the current blue offered is probably an RGB(0,0,255) - basicaly the primary colour. If it would be a pastel blue, the text below would be much more readable.
[Apr 29, 2013 7:20:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Colors for highlighting

Yup, the current "blue" is RGBA(0, 0, 1, 0.8) :)

It is hoped that soon we (read: me) will have time to extend this so that you can "create" your own colour for each highlight colour. However, the first step is to make highlighting easier to use, and hopefully this colour picker will be done at the same time?

Sorry about that! Hope this helps... :)
ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Apr 29, 2013 10:29:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread