mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4358 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male Ecurb65
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
applause TCNT Bible Module for iPhone/iPad

Hi Nick:
I have been a fan of pocketsword for a couple of years now, and so I've been reading more from it on my iPad 5. The other day, as I started surveying the Book of Matthew in the Twentieth Century New Testament module for iPhone/iPad and discovered that the end of chapter 15 all the way to the first part of chapter 22 are completely missing, just a few random verse numbers litter a small part of the screen. I just wanted to let whoever the module developer is to examine and try to repair it. That's all. Keep up the great work!
[Mar 16, 2013 7:34:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: TCNT Bible Module for iPhone/iPad

Hi there,

Thanks for your comments :)
I'd love to help get that module sorted, but I don't know where you downloaded it from? Searching the current repositories, TCNT doesn't appear to be available? Can you let me know where you got it from and I'll see what I can do about reporting the issue. :)

Thanks heaps :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Mar 17, 2013 10:54:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread