mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7255 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Male jklinga

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Hebrew vowels

Hey!

Does anyone know how to get Hebrew vowels working? I've downloaded most all Hebrew modules and none of them seems to include vowels.. I'm using Eloquent 2.3.5 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and I have the Hebrew language pack installed.
[Jan 5, 2013 5:17:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Hebrew vowels

Hello.

Don't know which module you tried it with.
The WLC module however supports hebrew vowels and are selectable in Eloquent.

Regards,
Manfred
[Jan 6, 2013 10:13:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jklinga

I tried with WLC, but it didn't help. I just purchased Mountain Lion and installed v. 2.4.6, but it didn't make any change either. What could be the reason I don't see the vowels? Font? Language settings?
[Jan 9, 2013 2:02:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Do you mean the mod option "show hebrew vowels" has no effect?
They are not shown by default, you have to switch this on.
Did you do that?

Manfred
[Jan 9, 2013 4:10:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jklinga

Now I feel a little dumb.. I hadn't noticed the mod option! The option had always been grey in HebModern so It seems I hadn't ever bothered to read what it says.. Thanks, now it's all fine and working.

Jeremia
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jklinga at Jan 10, 2013 1:19:18 AM]
[Jan 10, 2013 1:09:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Those menu items are greyed out if the module doesn't support the one or other option.

Manfred
[Jan 11, 2013 1:18:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread