mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1366 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male Lumpy20
Stranger

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New to Mac

I am new to MAC and installed Eloquence on an iMac 6.1-Snow Leopard 10.6.8.
I then installed modules but when I access the program I get a popup that tells me I have installed 31 modules but have no access to Bibles or the program. Eloquence is in the Applications folder and on the Dock bar. Help would be appreciated. Thanks, KH
[Dec 9, 2012 11:24:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: New to Mac

Hi.

Please check the program for the version. If you are using Snow Leopard you should be using version 2.3.5.

When you say you have no access to bibles and the program, what does that mean?
Does the program not start? Does it start but it is unresponsive?

Manfred
[Dec 14, 2012 12:16:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female Quel
Stranger

USA

I am having the same issue. I installed 3 modules, but none of the 3 modules shows up under my biblical texts folder. what should I do?
[Mar 26, 2013 3:53:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Can you send me a screenshot of your left side bar?

Manfred
[Mar 26, 2013 11:08:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread