mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4619 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Male Grysaard

Namibia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Highlight

I have used a highlight color in the bookmarks twice. The vers now show but I cannot found it in the bookmarks and only one color bookmark show. How do I now delete the color from the vers which is not showing in the bookmark file?
[Aug 22, 2012 12:43:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Highlight

Hi there,

To remove a colour from a verse you can either delete the bookmark from your bookmarks or you can remove the colour from your bookmarks folders.

I hope that helps? Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Aug 24, 2012 7:09:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I still have a problem, the vers is not in a bookmark!
[Aug 27, 2012 10:46:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

ahh, then I am completely stumped! I'm sorry, the only way it should be highlighting a verse is if it is in the bookmarks section somewhere! If you let me know what verse it is, I'll check it on my phone, but perhaps it is hidden in a folder somewhere in the bookmarks section and you cannot find it right now?
PocketSword Developer
[Aug 27, 2012 11:09:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

The vers is Proverbs 1:16.
[Aug 28, 2012 12:06:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

I have just found something strange, when I highlight Prov16:16 on my iphone 3 it also highlight Prov1:16. We tested it on my son's iPhone 4s and it does the same. Hope this help to find the problem.
[Aug 28, 2012 12:18:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

Is it possable to get more "highlight" colors?
[Aug 28, 2012 12:29:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

ahh, rats! Sounds very much like a bug. I have written it down on my todo list and will investigate further to see why it is misbehaving like that...

Also, we are looking at expanding how highlighting works and for that there will hopefully be a way of creating your own highlight colours. The current ones are ones that I have found work fairly well but we'll hopefully allow you to create your own ones. :)

I hope that helps somewhat? Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
PocketSword Developer
[Aug 29, 2012 7:39:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

Thanks Nic, it is good news regarding the highlights, it will be nice if one can highlight more than one vers at a time. God bless.
[Aug 29, 2012 10:35:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Grysaard

Namibia

Hi Nic, forgot to thank you for this great app, I really enjoy Pocketsword, may God bless you
[Sep 1, 2012 11:01:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread