mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3239 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Nemobudd
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
App has locked up on "search downloaded" page. How do I correct it?

I just installed Pocket Sword Ipad and downloaded several modules from Crosswire and tried to down load search files for some modules and the app froze-up. Can't get it to do anything except close and open to same page. Having downloaded several modules I really don't want to delete and start over. Any help?
[Aug 11, 2012 2:48:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Re: App has locked up on "search downloaded" page. How do I correct it?

moved to correct forum
[Aug 12, 2012 2:34:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: App has locked up on "search downloaded" page. How do I correct it?

Hi there,

I suggest you power down your iPad and switch it back on again. There are a couple of other things you could try, but that should fix it for you!
To switch off your iPad, hold down the power button for about 5 seconds until you should be presented with a slide-to-power-off slider. Simply slide that across and your iPad will completely shut down. After it has done that, press the power button again for 2 seconds and it will start up again, starting with an Apple logo. Then try launching PocketSword again and it should hopefully all work for you!

Let me know if that doesn't fix it and we can try some other things. :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Aug 16, 2012 6:24:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread