mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1289 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Female kdubois
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Search Function broken on PocketSword for iPod touch

I LOVE pocket sword, but as of the last update, the search function no longer works. :( My iPod touch is just over three years old now, so perhaps it's no longer compatible? Any help you could give would be appreciated. Thank you!
[Jun 18, 2012 1:20:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Search Function broken on PocketSword for iPod touch

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear it's not working. Your iPod touch should still work fine with PocketSword, as I have strived to make sure it works even on the very first iPod touches! :)

Could you please explain a little more about how it doesn't work? What are you trying to do in the app and what happens when you do that?

Thanks,
Nic... :)

ps: sorry for taking so long to get back to you!
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jul 15, 2012 5:49:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female kdubois
Stranger

Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm not sure what happened, but it seems somewhere along the line I must have lost the search module, or else I needed to download an updated one, which I never did. Anyhow, I decided to start from scratch and download the KJV again along w/ the search module, and now it works perfectly. smile

Thank you so much. As I said I LOVE Pocket Sword! It's been such a blessing to me. I take my iPod w/ me as I'm out walking, and I love looking up the Scriptures as particular verses come to mind, as well as following along in the text while listening to sermons.

I Cor. 15:58,
Karen
[Jul 15, 2012 6:46:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Hi Karen,

I'm glad to hear you sorted it out :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jul 16, 2012 5:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread