mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1382 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Male berean_315
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Print Bookmarks?

Hello,

I really like your pocket sword and have been using it to read the Bible in Japanese. I use the Bookmark feature to save words I don't know.

Is there a way to print the bookmarks? If not, is this a feature that you can look into adding?

Thanks,

Gerald Readore
[Apr 19, 2012 1:25:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Print Bookmarks?

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your comments. :) That sounds like an interesting idea to be able to print bookmarks! I wonder how we could do that? I'll need to get a printer that supports printing from an iPad/iPhone first, and then let's look into it. :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Apr 20, 2012 8:33:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male berean_315
Stranger

Actually I wasn't thinking to be able to print directly from an iTouch, but to E-mail bookmarks to myself (or others) and then print it out. I think that may be easier. Other apps I have allow you to do that.
[Apr 23, 2012 6:44:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

ahh, sorry, I misunderstood. :)

Yes, that isn't possible just yet but I would like to add that in the future. How it will look is yet to be figured out, but it would be good. :)

Thanks, ybic
PocketSword Developer
[Apr 23, 2012 5:51:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male berean_315
Stranger

Nic,

Thanks for the reply. No, I didn't make myself clear initially about E-mailing the bookmarks versus printing them directly. I'm not even sure how to print directly from an iTouch/iPhone, etc. Is there a way to do that?

Looking forward to that feature in the future!
[Apr 24, 2012 7:41:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

You can print from iOS devices now-a-days, but each app needs to add it (Apple have provided all the lower level stuff, so you basically need to link in with that) so that when you print it knows what you want to print. Of course, not all printers allow you to print via WiFi, so not everyone can have access to print yet! ;)

Thanks, ybic
PocketSword Developer
[Apr 24, 2012 3:14:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread