mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3220 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male edefalco
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Text size

I would like to be able to enlarge the text sizes. I have poor eyesight.
[Apr 6, 2012 7:41:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dowens76
Regular

United States
Re: Text size

What program are you using? Most allow you to change the font size to make it easier to view. Let us know what program you are using (BibleTime, Xiphos, BibleDesktop, etc.), and we can help you set the font to a more comfortable size.
[Aug 17, 2012 11:01:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male edefalco
Stranger

USA

I am using the crosswire desktop that I downloaded. i am running windows 7.
[Aug 17, 2012 6:13:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female PortablePasCher

here is my suggestion: Settings>Access Accessibility> Embiggen>Pick a Font Size>Type Like a Giant. you will see your letters are HUGE! Your new, larger font should now be active in your Note, calendar, mail, and text messages apps, as well as in third-party applications that support iOS’s accessibility functionality.
----------------------------------------
Portable Pas Cher
[Apr 30, 2013 6:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jarinahpel

pakistan

Let us know what program you are using (BibleTime, Xiphos, BibleDesktop, etc.), and we can help you set the font to a more comfortable size.
[Sep 14, 2013 12:04:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread