mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6850 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Male fisher_price
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused The Personal Commentary - Can Anyone Edit It in Bibletime

I know that the personal commentary is supposed to be editable, but when I switch to it in Bibletime there are no options anywhere so that I can make my own notes. It would REALLY be great to be able to create my own.
[May 12, 2004 11:54:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jansorg
Developer

Re: The Personal Commentary - Can Anyone Edit It in Bibletime

Hi,
right click on the module in the left main index and choose to edit it.

Joachim
[May 13, 2004 2:11:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male fisher_price
Stranger

Thank you VERY much for this, I couldn't find it anywhere in the documentation, is it there? I have been known to be blind.
[May 18, 2004 1:32:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jansorg
Developer

The handbook is outdated, so I think it's not there.

Joachim
[May 19, 2004 3:27:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jlhudg23
Stranger

Hi,

Joachim

I have BPBible (a portable app from Portable Apps), which uses modules from Sword. I have installed the Personal Commentary, but there is no means to edit it (enter notes). Your suggestion does not work in BPBible (i.e., left-clicking on Personal Commentary in the left pane does not give an "edit" option).

Any help would be appreciated.
[Mar 11, 2009 6:56:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hi,

Joachim

I have BPBible (a portable app from Portable Apps), which uses modules from Sword. I have installed the Personal Commentary, but there is no means to edit it (enter notes). Your suggestion does not work in BPBible (i.e., left-clicking on Personal Commentary in the left pane does not give an "edit" option).

Any help would be appreciated.

BPBible is a different program. Things pobably work differently there.
I'd suggest you write to:
sword-support (at) crosswire.org

Some BPBible folks should be able to answer your question there.

Regards,
Manfred
[Mar 11, 2009 7:07:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jonmmorgan
Regular

The Personal Commentary is not supported in BPBible (and probably should not be supported because of the variety of uses of it which are incompatible). Support for personal notes is likely to be added in a later release. At present, only topical notes are supported. More information at:

http://bpbible.com/node/28.
http://bpbible.com/node/59.

The official place for any BPBible related questions is the BPBible Forums.
[Mar 12, 2009 5:23:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread