mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1449 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male nainoomxp
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused I have a ploblem in search function help me please :-)

I use Thai bible (ThaiKingJame) and when I search ...example I want to search "Isaiah" (in Thai alphabet..อิสยาห์) the result don't show wholly.
I try to change search function to all, any or exact the result will show 12 verse. But I try to use Andbible (for android) it show result 54 verse.

And I try to use Xiphos search it can show 54 result correctly. Then I try made new search index from Xiphos but.... result still show 12 verse.

I have a private Bible that created from Thailand Bible Society the result of serach fuction worse than ThaiKJV Bible it show 10 verse

May be someone can suggest me to solve the problem.

May God be with you
[Jan 10, 2012 12:13:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: I have a ploblem in search function help me please :-)

Hi there,

Sorry that I've taken so long to reply! It sounds like a frustrating bug and we'll see if there's something we need to change in order to get search working properly in the Thai language.

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Mar 21, 2012 2:13:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread