mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5620 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male kenmiami
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Pocketsword how to get more modules in spanish

biggrin Fellow Pocketsword user,

I have e-sword program on my pc. This week I just purchased an I-Touch and downloaded Pocketsword. Within the app there was only five versions of the Bible in spanish. How am I able to download more modules in spanish and transfer them into my I-touch? Since the download section of pocketsword app doesn't offer more modules in spanish. Please, any tips will help me. Thank you!
[Dec 11, 2011 1:22:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Pocketsword how to get more modules in spanish

Hi there,

Sorry about the limited number of Spanish Bibles currently available. Make sure you look in all 3 of the CrossWire download sources to make sure the ones you want aren't there. Other than that, I'm afraid you'll need to email the publishers/owners of the Bibles that you are after and see if they are interested in making their texts available to us? PocketSword and CrossWire are not connected with e-sword, which is why you'll find different Bibles available in e-sword and PocketSword.

I hope that helps?
Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Dec 20, 2011 8:25:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread