mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1252 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male gjb
Stranger

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Unable to do any searches

Hello friends,

I have just begun using PocketSword.

I am unable to find any way to do any word searches.

I am using an iPhone 4S. with PocketSword 1.4.1

I am a newby at the program, but certainly not a newby at computers.

I have read every post that touches on searches, but most are on home done modules. That isn't the problem here.

Can you help me?

Thank You,

Gérald
[Nov 25, 2011 3:44:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male gjb
Stranger

Canada
Re: Unable to do any searches

Well, I finally found out the problem. As usual, the problem lies somewhere between the keyboard and the back of the chair.

I was searching for the search button, and often tried the history search. I never found, until today that on the bottom right side of the history search screen is the search button I was missing.

Glad I found it, but I would have been glad for some help from those that know better than I do.

Great product! Just getting to know it.

Thank You,

Gérald
[Nov 27, 2011 9:00:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Unable to do any searches

Hi Gérald,

I'm glad you're enjoying PocketSword and sorry you had problems finding the search capabilities! We're constantly on the look out for how to improve the app and so we listen to all feedback we receive. Sorry for taking a while to reply – I have been offline for a bit, and am only just now catching up on all things to do with PocketSword! :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Dec 5, 2011 8:05:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread