mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8242 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male GuilhermeAugustoBA
Stranger

Brazil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
[Portuguese] Creation of software modules for the Xiphos Bible

Good morning everyone.

I'm Brazilian, so I'm using "google translate" to get to talk to you. Then also use the same to be able to read these words.
My question is this: I am wanting to learn how to create modules (commentaries, dictionaries, notes, etc..) Software for the Xiphos Bible.
I am seriously in need of a direction in this matter. So I ask everyone that, if possible, help me with the information needed to effect this my cause, please.

Graciously, Guilherme Augusto.
----------------------------------------
2 Coríntios 5:21. Àquele que não conheceu pecado, o fez pecado por nós; para que nele fôssemos feitos justiça de Deus.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by GuilhermeAugustoBA at Nov 12, 2011 4:12:46 AM]
[Nov 12, 2011 4:11:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    GuilhermeAugustoBA@gmail.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male karl
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: [Portuguese] Creation of software modules for the Xiphos Bible

The basic requirements for module creation are detailed at
http://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:Modules
Once you've read through that, you'll be in a position to ask questions with sufficient detail.
Project Admin, Xiphos
[Nov 13, 2011 5:40:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    karlkleinpaste    karlkleinpaste [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread