mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 894 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male lwalper
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Scrolling text

I love this app!! -- use it every day.

This comment is minor, but rather irritating for me. Would there be some way to stop the text from scrolling like mad every time the screen is refreshed? I know we live in a society that loves action and the animated text certainly has plenty of that as it races up the screen, but I'm never quite sure where to begin reading. I know the desired text is always placed at the very top of the window, but the process of getting there is, well ...

On the first use I thought, "hey, that's pretty cool," but after a few thousand scrolls it has become rather annoying. Is there any way to stop that animation?
[Nov 11, 2011 6:14:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Scrolling text

Hi there,

Thanks for the note. You know, I think I agree. I thought it would make things clearer and easier, but now I think I should revert it to the old behaviour, where it simply appeared at the right position. I'm going to experiment, but the current behaviour will change in the next version.

Sorry about that!
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Nov 12, 2011 8:53:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male lwalper
Stranger

United States
Re: Scrolling text

Thanks for your kind consideration. I look forward to the next version.
[Nov 13, 2011 7:52:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread