mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1840 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male solitudex
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Synchronise Bibles and Commentaries?

Hi,

I would like to ask how do I synchronize the Bibles and commentaries in Eloquent? I'm using Lion, if that information is necessary.

Please pardon me if this question has been asked and answered before. I really tried searching the history regarding this, but couldn't find any, except for one using Windows (but apparently, that solution didn't work for me).

Thanks and looking forward to your replies!

Yours,
jeff
[Nov 6, 2011 9:40:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Synchronise Bibles and Commentaries?

Hi.

I'm not sure what you by "synchronize"? Can you please elaborate some more.

Manfred
[Nov 6, 2011 10:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male solitudex
Stranger

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for your reply. After tempering with it, I think I got it.

I was actually referring to whenever I go to a different verse in a certain translation, the corresponding commentary or another Bible translation would follow (synchronise), without me going to the respective book/chapter/verse manually for the commentary and the other translation.

Thanks!
[Nov 7, 2011 10:19:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mjslone
Stranger

United States

So, what was your solution to get commentaries to sync with current bible text?
[Dec 4, 2012 11:41:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread