mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3970 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male jansenw
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
NASB module for Eloquent

I already purchased the NASB module for Windows and have it working on my OS X 10.7.2 iMac running Windows 7 using Parallels Desktop 7.

I wanted to run e-Sword directly with my iMac so I downloaded Eloquent 2.4.2 and got it working with the ESV and NETfree modules.

Now I need add a NASB Bible to Eloquent. How do I get a Eloquent NASB Bible module? I don't mind paying again for another NASB module.

The Lockman.org website directs you under their Windows offering to: "Download e-Sword and the NASB Study Set files from www.e-Sword.net. Then purchase the unlock key to install the NASB Study Set files from www.AmericanBibleSales.com. Without the unlock key the files can't be installed."

The AmericanBibleSales website offers: "e-Sword New American Standard Bible Study Set (for Windows)"

Will buying a Bible module for Windows work for Eloquent and if so, what steps are needed to be done?

Please help! In answering please let me know if you have actually gotten the NASB running on Eloquent.

Thanks,

- Jansen
[Oct 23, 2011 7:25:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: NASB module for Eloquent

Dear Jansen.

We, Crosswire and thus Eloquent, have no connection to e-Sword.
Unfortunately NASB is one of the modules we are not allowed to distribute. Lockman hasn't allowed us to do so so far.

Manfred
[Oct 26, 2011 8:33:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Don't blame this on Lockman. The NASB module is still not ready (whatever that means) and is not available for purchase, but it is hardly because Lockman won't allow it.
[Oct 26, 2011 8:40:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Yep, you are absolutely right. Sorry for that.

Manfred
[Oct 27, 2011 5:54:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread