mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3692 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male tinonguyen
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Did iPhone OS update and downloaded new Bibles but module is empty. Help

I just updated my iPhone OS to 4.3.5 and then I downloaded a couple of new Bibles (Textus Receptus Greek and WHNU Greek) but when I went to select either one, app did not ask me to initiate module, consequently the screen says the module is empty. Has anyone experience this and is there a working fix? Thx
[Sep 27, 2011 5:11:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male tinonguyen
Stranger

Re: Did iPhone OS update and downloaded new Bibles but module is empty. Help

Also it appears that downloaded modules from CrossWire 1 don't work but modules from other module sources work fine.
[Oct 2, 2011 12:30:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Can you try going into the "CrossWire 1" download source and then tap on the refresh button in the top right corner of the screen?
Then try deleting one of the modules that isn't working and re-download it from "CrossWire 1" and see what happens?

Thanks,
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Oct 5, 2011 4:48:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male tinonguyen
Stranger

Praise the Lord, brother Nic! Your advice solved the issue. Thank you for your continued labor in the Lord on behalf of His children. Much grace to you.
Blessed to be a fellow slave of the Lord Jesus, Tino.
[Oct 5, 2011 6:28:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

great to hear that that worked. Sorry again that wasn't working for you -- I'll look into what we can do to try to prevent that issue happening again in the future!

Thanks,
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Oct 6, 2011 3:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread