mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1547 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male gnahc2chang
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
englishman's concordance

Hello,

Just downloaded the program and am excited to be able to get these resources for free and in a easy to use interface. The only thing I would like are resources like englishman's concordances and lexicons. I was wondering if there would be any englishman's concordance modules added.

I know there are issues with copyright and stuff, but I found "The Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance of the Old Testament" by George V. Wigram, on Google ebooks for free. The copyright of the book expired or something and it is now in the public domain.

Here's the LINK

I hope that this helps and that it would be possible

You guys are awesome. Keep doing what you're doing and may the bless you greatly and abundantly!
[Sep 24, 2011 1:21:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: englishman's concordance

If you transcribe the text, we will absolutely make it available as a Sword module.
[Oct 13, 2011 7:53:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread