mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Closed
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 41387 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: New Name Voting

Biblia : -1
Tome : -1
iTome : -1
MyTome : -1
Enchiridion : -1
WordSower : -1

You vote is very helpful indeed. :|

Manfred
[Sep 4, 2011 12:11:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male revision29
Stranger

iSword. Even though it is a little cheesy to go with the "i" mantra, it fits with its previous name (MacSword) a bit better.
[Sep 4, 2011 10:00:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Hmmm, not to be unhelpful, but I also don't like the idea of the name starting with either "i" or "My"... :(

I actually really like the idea of "Biblia Phanera" over simply Biblia, so my vote is:

Biblia Phanera: +2

:)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Sep 7, 2011 5:01:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male truckmasterxanga
Stranger

USA
applause New Name

I agree with most everyone that something that starts with i would sound too much like an apple product so I don't think any s those would be good.

I like Biblia but it does have a broad scope to include any book. I liked Biblia Phanera or Holy Bible better than any of the other suggestions.

Biblia +1
Biblia Phanera +2
Holy Bible +2
[Sep 9, 2011 3:23:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male heartofgod
Stranger

Re: New Name

My vote is iSword
[Sep 9, 2011 4:23:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male TheNavyBear
Stranger

United States

I liked MacSword, but understand the reasons behind the change. Eloquent did not really seem to fit with bible software. I also feel any app with a name of iApp is a bad idea, way over played. I also feel a name like Holy Bible isn't the greatest idea cause the SWORD project also has modules for non-bibles (like lexicons and commentaries, which yes, relate to the Bible, but are not themselves the Bible).

Thus my vote is: Biblia +2
TheNavyBear was here!
[Sep 10, 2011 9:09:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male heartofgod
Stranger

iSword +2
[Sep 11, 2011 2:29:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ghostoth
Stranger

United States of America

I liked MacSword. Very self explanatory. If you must change then I vote for iSword (+1) since it is the only one that tells us exactly what it is. The Mac version of the Sword Project. Keep it simple.
[Sep 13, 2011 6:49:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female purplefingers
Stranger

How about BibleBoss?
[Sep 16, 2011 12:25:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male 12Stones
Stranger

For me, it's iSword.

<Links removed by Admin>
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Sep 16, 2011 1:38:12 PM]
[Sep 16, 2011 2:52:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread