mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Closed
Total posts in this thread: 64
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 42648 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
New Name Voting

Here are the suggestions from the other thread plus a few variations:

iSword
Biblia
Tome
iTome
MyTome
eStudie
Enchiridion
Sword of the Spirit
WordSower
MyScripture
MyScriptures

Please vote.
I would suggest everyone can vote for two different suggestions.

Manfred
[Aug 28, 2011 7:12:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: New Name Voting

Let me begin:

MyScriptures
+1

MyTome
+1
[Aug 28, 2011 7:12:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male 1stmac
Stranger

Thanks for your excellent work on this ;)

My vote:

iSword +2

don't like the rest ...
[Aug 28, 2011 8:27:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

I kind of like Biblia, because it's also a Polish word, ;-) but I won't.

I sort of like iSword (+1)

and also MyScripture(s) ) (+1)
[Aug 29, 2011 8:35:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male edjenn1998
Stranger

Why can't you use MacSword? This is one word not two. How ever if you can't

I would vote for :

ISword
[Aug 29, 2011 7:28:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dan_Eble
Stranger

Canada

I'd give minus points to anything beginning with I or My. It sounds so egotistical.

Is there anything wrong with just "Holy Bible"? ("Holy" to distinguish it from other bibles.) The pre-packaged book programs are simply named "Address Book" and "Dictionary", so it would fit right in.

I would find it extremely convenient to be able to type "bib" (or "holy") in Spotlight and have this application be the top hit. So, if I have to restrict my vote to the list above, let me give +2 for Biblia.
[Aug 29, 2011 7:58:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male phloem
Regular

Something other than "sword" would be nice. I work in the Middle East.
[Aug 30, 2011 8:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Something other than "sword" would be nice. I work in the Middle East.

Then please vote what you like.

Manfred
[Aug 30, 2011 8:39:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male phloem
Regular

scrolls

pursuit
[Aug 30, 2011 10:14:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

scrolls

pursuit

Please vote from one of our suggestions and in the form the others did as well.

Manfred
[Aug 30, 2011 11:49:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread